ICEUR-Vienna is an independent and non-partisan think tank which elaborates policy-relevant analytical materials and provides strategic intelligence for select institutional and personal clients. Founded as a brain trust for strategic research in 2008 by prominent Austrian and Russian personalities from the academia, the foreign politics and business communities, it was mandated to deal with the relations between the EU and the New Independent States. ICEUR – Vienna has pursued its mission by building its reputation as a forum for the business-like exchange of ideas and the elaboration of policy recommendations as well as providing a meeting place for business people, experts and policy makers bent on achieving concrete outcomes.
We are committed to the paramount goal of promoting mutual understanding and rapprochement of people on both sides of fences and dividing lines in Europe and beyond. Our activities are guided by the principles of non-partisanship, independence and fairness.
ICEUR reports and memorandums generated at its expert meetings are closely followed by political and economic decision makers. For ICEUR, trust building and a responsible treatment of sensitive information is a key priority. Due to its rapid reaction capacities and its privileged access to expert resources, ICEUR-Vienna can offer real-time and in-depth analysis and intelligence as well as efficient fast-track solutions to complex problems.
Over the years, ICEUR has become a channel of interaction that complements existing official diplomatic and economic institutions as well as other settings. Thus ICEUR-Vienna has become a brand name which stands for a dynamically developing venture with a track record and with great potential for future ambitious ventures.
- ICEUR disposes of a network of experts and institutions which serves as a basis for targeted problem-solving and analysis.
- It includes personalities and institutions across a wide range of countries, entities and organizations and is characterized by political, ideological and social
diversity, which facilitates problem-oriented analysis as well as an optimal coverage of important aspects.
- Our core geographic area is the Ex-USSR, but we are also well connected in the CEE area and the Western Balkan.
- The excellence of our local expertise may be gathered from the list of personalities who have delivered master classes or have.
- participated in other ICEUR events. Not all experts wish to be listed explicitly, since they prefer to be independent of any institutional affiliation.
ICEUR is a non-profit organization, but receives no government subsidies and is not dependent on permanent sponsors. The costs for the maintenance of its infrastructure and its activities are covered by
- The sale of customized analytical material on request as well as regular reports via subscription
- Consulting and trouble- shooting for corporate members and other individual business clients
- Membership fees
- Targeted sponsorship for events
Catering to business needs
Our core capacity, the retrieval, processing and structuring of strategic intelligence, also translates into customized service offerings for business, which are not easily available in the respective markets. Such special offers include
- Market analysis and monitoring
- Trouble shooting and facilitation services concerning concrete business projects
- Customized status and credit inquiries concerning potential and actual partner companies
- Medium- and long-time expert forecasts and trend analysis
- Organized exchange of business-relevant information